- Domestic registrants are citizens of the Republic of Indonesia who have a Population Identification Number (NIK) listed on an official identity card (Kartu Tanda Penduduk or Kartu Keluarga).
- High school graduate (SMA/SMK/Madrasah Aliyah or equivalent)
- Have created an account on the UII admission system to get a Primary Identification Number (Nomor Induk Utama – NIU), which is the main identity that must be owned by UII registrants in all selection pathways. NIU is only made once at the beginning of the registration process (before purchasing the registration form) via the website: admisi.uii.ac.id. NIU creation is free of charge.
- Having adequate English language skills as indicated by a valid English language proficiency test certificate (TOEFL/IELTS/CEPT) with a minimum score that has been determined by the International Program. Full terms and conditions can be seen on the following web page: English Proficiency Requirement
- Pass the selection process through one of the selection patterns according to the provisions of the UII PMB admission.
UII New Student Admissions (PMB) for the Undergraduate (S1) and Diploma (D3) programs are conducted through several selection pathways. For domestic students, you can choose one of the following pathways: Computer Based Test (CBT), Seleksi Berbasis Rapor (Siber), Penelusuran Siswa Berprestasi (PSB), Penelusuran Hafiz Al-Qur’an (PHA), Penelusuran Pemimpin Muda (PPM), and PMB Bersama (APTISI & BKSPTIS).
More information about the detailed procedure and schedule for New Student Admissions can be accessed on the website pmb.uii.ac.id
Prospective applicants who are not citizens of the Republic of Indonesia can follow the admission procedures for prospective foreign students. Further information can be accessed on the website pmb.uii.ac.id/international